Managed Apache Kafka
Now running Kafka 2.6
Fully managed Apache Kafka anywhere, on-prem and multi-cloud environments.
Spend less time managing infrastructure, more time building applications. Highly available, secure and fully managed Apache Kafka for frictionless innovation.
Upstream Kafka on-rails, fully automated and integrated into your infrastructure.
- Kafka ACLS data-plane authorisation
- Encrypted client-broker transfer with TLS
- Data security assurance — SOC2 and ISO27001/2
- Direct host access and IP visibility
- Open source Kafka Connector
- Access to Kafka REST Proxy
- 99.99% SLA, high availability by default
- Load balancing and data replication
- Support in deploying Schema Registry
- Kafka experts provide 24/7 management
- Schedule updates to downtime windows
- Web-based dashboard of key health metrics
Kafka on any Kubernetes,
any cloud and at any scale
Kafka 2.6 by default
We can support your specific version — contact us.
|Kubernetes||Yes - any conformant Kubernetes (incl. AKS, EKS, GKE and more)|
|Public Clouds||AWS, Azure and GCP|
|Data Center Regions||Single or multiple|
|Data Centre Availability Zones||Single or multiple|
|On-premise||Any OpenStack, bare metal and key third-party providers such as VMWare.
Contact us for managed kafka on other clouds
|Hybrid-cloud||Yes, with persistent streaming managed|
|Multi-cloud||Yes, with persistent streaming managed|
|Number of partitions||No limits|
|Number of replications||No limits|
|Node size||No limits|
|Latency||Managed Kafka will match the latency your cloud can achieve|
|Managed updates||Scheduled and downtime windows|
|Load balancing||Automatic load balancing by default|
|Schema Registry deployment||Yes, support in deploying your organisation's Schema Registry|
|Metrics and Visualisation||Yes, web-based dashboard|
|Connectors||Yes, all open source Kafka Connectors|
|Direct||Hostname and IP visibility|
Security and reliability
|24/7 Monitoring||Yes — all geographic regions and time-zones|
|Break/Fix response||Yes, 24/7|
|SLA||Yes, 99.9% up-time|
|SOC2 Type 2 certified||Yes|
|GDPR Compliance tested||Yes|
Optimise your open source
Managed Kafka - Pricing
We manage applications at both the host and the guest level. All prices are dependent on current cloud architecture and requirements.
|All prices are annual||Per VM||Per Host|
|Managed Applications on public clouds, VMware, OpenStack or Kubernetes||$3,099||$6,861*|
|Managed Applications on bare metal||$9,470|
* On a VMware, OpenStack or Kubernetes cluster, managed applications on VMs or Containers can be priced per compute host in the cluster as long as the entire cluster is covered.
Plan and optimise your Kafka deployment
Watch this webinar to understand the key design decisions in creating a resilient and secure Kafka streaming pipeline, and options to achieve operations at scale.
Got questions? We've got the answers
Still have open questions?
Or get in touch with [email protected] or ask a question in our chat.